Polycystic ovary syndrome is a very common and many women have this problem. It’s nothing serious, but if not properly treated, it can lead to infertility or serious condition.
Therefore, it is important that the time you notice the symptoms in order to be able to heal and dispel these problems. High levels of testosterone leads to the formation of cysts.
Adequate remedies the situation very much, and therefore can not zapuštajte.
This is the 10 most common symptoms:
- Irregular menstruation . Irregular menstruation is normal in younger people, but often occurs with polycystic ovaries.
- The absence of menstruation is one of the symptoms of polycystic ovary . It may be that a woman does not menstruate for several months.
- Increased hairiness on the face and body (hirsutism) is due to excess testosterone in the body . Women who have this phenomenon, also have polycystic ovaries.
- Thin hair and its decline as signs of polycystic ovaries . It is normal for hair to fall out, but if you really a lot of drops, consult your doctor.
- Acne is often normal . Sometimes they occur before the menstrual cycle and similar. But can also indicate polycystic ovaries, if they just have a lot, and if you are very red or yellow.
- Weight gain may indicate this problem . So many women are healthy food, moving, and continues to gain weight and can not lose weight. They wonder how this is possible, but not occur to them that it might be due to polycystic ovary.
- High blood pressure leads to heart disease, but usually osboe with high blood pressure have polycystic ovaries.
- Abnormal changes in skin color are one of the symptoms . They are mainly dark (brown or black) spots, ringworm or growths that occur on the forehead, thighs. chest, armpits, navel, neck.
- Stress and anxiety . Usually people with polycystic ovaries have a sense of nervousness and stress very often.
- Depression often accompanies this condition.